Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Inter sting TS find

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK..OK..
    I need to stay out of TSs!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    (or maybe not!)LOL!
    I found a bag of doll clothes..
    couple good things..
    Kirsten's work dress,Addy's BD dress (after I just bought one..grrr)
    The odd one was Sam"s meet dress..
    It looks just like PC..
    Same plaid,ribbon buckle,but no label and seems just a smige lighter weight then AG.
    The ribbon sash is sewed into the seam the same way.
    Now I've seen some of the nicely made reproduction dresses,but never a meet dress.
    Could this be a Made in Taiwan knock off?
    Doesn't look like the tag was cut off..no remnants of tag and the back seam is intact.
    Curious

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beth, some West Germany/ Germany Samantha meet dresses do not have a tag. I know it is odd. My USA Samantha meet dress is like the one you found, no tag on the dress. Hope this helps you.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank's, Ria.
    This tag or no tag thing is so odd.
    Sure would like to run across a Molly meet sweater.
    Her original is so frayed from kiddies dressing her...
    Hate to buy the whole outfit,tho,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •